Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. Furntastic. Products and services are made available to you via www.furntastic.co.uk
The terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website.By placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set on this website. Make sure you read TERMS AND CONDITIONS. And do revisit this page frequently for required assistance. Please note that all the terms and conditions outlined on this page are created by Distance Selling Regulations and do not affect your statutory rights.
Terms used on this website are all related to the process of selling and buying products.
- "You" is used for the person buying products from this website.
- "Our/we" is used for the retailer/company selling products on this website.
- "Items" means the product that is being sold or delivered from this website.
- "Made to order" are goods that are not held by The Seller/ Customized products.
- "Delivery" means the ordered goods that reach your doorstep at the address provided by you on time. (If you have not paid for 2-man delivery or white glove delivery product will be delivered at your doorstep only.)
CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
- By placing an order on this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set by us.
- Once an order is placed it can only be returned and refunded in 14 days program. Made-to-order products cannot be canceled or refunded.
- You are obliged to check your product when delivered and sign the delivery note.
- We will check the Validation of payment & card details with you.
- Order your items by paying a 50% deposit now and pay the remaining balance before delivery.
- We refuse to accept the return request if the item packaging is not retained and if it's unsafe for our couriers to collect the item and bring it back to the warehouse.
- In case the item you have ordered is damaged in the course of delivery by our drivers or our warehouse our liability for the damage is limited to - repairing the article, replacing the article or refunding the amount equal to the value of the damaged article only, whichever is most cost-effective to us
- Please check your flat-packed item/s before you start to assemble them.If assembly has been attempted on flat packed furniture then it is not covered under our Returns Policy.
- Kindly note that on clearance items, we do not offer any replacement.
PRICE & PAYMENT
- Price shown on our website is inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax).
- We offer free standard one-man delivery to the customer's door to the first point of entry to the property, (exclusive specific postcodes/Ireland/Northern Ireland). If you require 2 Man Delivery to the room of your choice there is an additional charge of £ 19.99.
2 Man Delivery Service is only available in England & Wales.
- If you have opted for WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY service which includes assembly of the item you will be charged at 20% of the order value. To qualify for white glove delivery your order must be above £600 and Selected Brands.
- The product prices are only meant for purchases made online on this website and seasonal sales. These prices do not apply to products available at our showroom.
- Special sales or discounted offer prices on our web store for the special promotional event are valid only till midnight of the date the offer expires.
- Marble Tables, Ceramic Tables, and Extending Glass Tables will be delivered to the ground floor only.
Working Day Deliveries
We provide free deliveries with our vehicles and third-party couriers for all locations based in England and Wales
You will receive an email that your product has been couriered with the details of the delivery date and time of arrival. If you are not available to receive delivery please send a written email to us or notify the delivery company beforehand. So we can rearrange your delivery day.
Days advertised on our website are working days i.e. excluding weekends and bank holidays. Weeks advertised can be counted including weekends and public holidays.
Delivery time scale mentioned on the website in days e.g. 4 – 10 days, are working days so if an order is placed on the 1st of the Month and delivery time quoted is 4-10 days then the order will be due to be delivered by the 12th of that month delivered.
Far off postcodes PH, KW, PA, and all Scottish Islands please allow 7 to 14 days extra for delivery
We do not deliver to Remote Scotland - Northern Ireland, Ireland, or any Offshore Islands or the following postcodes: BT - GY - HS - IM - IV - JE – PO (30-41) – ZE
We do not provide White Glove Delivery options for these postcodes:
AB, CA, DD, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, KA, KY, LA, ML, PA, PH, PL, TA, TD, TQ, TR
Failed delivery charge will of £40 for redelivery.
Please note on White Glove Delivery we would require additional 7-8 Business Days to deliver and assemble the item.
On ready assembled wardrobes Please note in the event the wardrobe does not fit in to your property we do not accept returns please ensure you measure your property before placing an order for the ready assembled wardrobes.
EXPRESS DELIVERY/ ONE DAY DELIVERY
Express delivery also known as one-day delivery is available for a product that weighs less than 30kgs & products marked as express delivery are shipped directly from our suppliers to your address using a third-party courier service.
"All displayed prices are accurate. On extremely rare occasions human error may lead to a mistaken price being displayed. We do everything in our power to avoid these issues. However, we would ask you to let us know immediately if you suspect that the price of the displayed product is unrealistic as to suggest that it must be a mistake."
If you think that a mistaken price may have been quoted please contact us to check before proceeding to place an online order. Please note that we will be unable to honour the order if it is sold at an incorrect price due to human error.
- Our furniture is delivered in big Vans and Lorries and it is your responsibility to ensure there is safe and ample access for such vehicles. Drivers may refuse to deliver your order if they find the access unsafe or not accessible.
- You will be informed beforehand in advance regarding your delivery date and time, in case you are unable to be at the delivery address you must notify the delivery company or us in a written email, and we will rework the delivery date for you according to when next we are scheduled to visit your area and rebook it for that particular day.
- Furntastic will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur due to any unexpected situations beyond our control such as severe weather conditions, breakdown, motorway traffic, missed or failed delivery, or rescheduling of delivery.
- You must ensure the room in which the furniture is to be assembled is empty or have enough space to assemble the product. We are not responsible to dismantle and dispose of your old furniture.
Please note: It is your responsibility to clear the passage or make adequate room for your choice.
Delivery to Mainland and Scotland (excluding far-off postcodes) delivery charge is £29.99 regardless of the value of your order.
We do not deliver to the Channel Islands, Shetlands, Isles of Wight, Isles of Sicily & Orkney Island. However, we can deliver up to the nearest port and the customer will have to arrange onwards delivery. For more information feel free to get in touch with us.
At Furntastic you can order by paying a deposit of 50% & pay the balance when your items are in stock and ready for delivery. The 50% deposit option is best suitable when the items you wish to order are on a longer lead time. However, this facility is optional and you can pay the full amount if you wish to do so.
At Furntastic you can purchase your furniture online by using your credit card, debit card, or bank transfer into our account. The final amount you pay will be a total of the product cost (i.e. at the time of order), and extra services that you may have selected on the cart page.
We use Opayo and PayPal as our payment partners. Payments made to us are processed through our Payment Partner & Merchant Banker and they are 100% secured.
In case if you wish to make a second purchase or if you would like to add an extra item to your existing order you will have to go through our payment procedure again.
If you are making payment using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. You must confirm that all details provided by you at the time of purchase such as Name, Billing Address, Shipping Address (if different to the billing address), Telephone Numbers, & Email Address are correct. You also undertake that you have full authority and ownership of the payment instrument you are using to pay at the time of placing your order.
In case we require further validation to verify the payment card, we may ask you to provide further proof to prove your authority and ownership of the credit/debit card used at the time of purchase. This is to ensure the cards are not being misused by non-authority. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our contract will only come into effect once we have completed the following procedures:
i) We have validated your payment & card details.
Please note that the product pictures you see on our website are taken in a studio environment and are for illustration purposes only. The actual item may differ in colour/shade as there may be variations in screen resolutions that these pictures are viewed on. Furntastic does not accept any liability due to these variations.
Furntastic is located in Leicestershire, United Kingdom, and operates its website from offices based in this location. Therefore the Law England & Wales governs any claims relating to website, sales, accounts, and any other material contained within our website. In event of any dispute, you hereby agree to resolve it under the laws of England and Wales.