Pastel and Light colour shades are delicate, more comforting and whimsical. The colour shades are soft, soothing, cool, subtle and elegant. Though they have been used in homes for years, pastel colours have become a popular colour shade.
How You Can Introduce Pastel Colors in Your Home Deco?
When it comes to introducing pastel colours in your home décor there are so many ways. Pastel works brilliantly with geometric prints. The contrast between the graphic lines and soft colour hues is a great combination.
One of the easiest and cost-effective way of introducing pastel colours into your home through fresh flowers. So have fun filling vases with anything you love the most. Flowers will set the right mood in your entire living room as well as give the touch of pastel colours.
Here are 5 ways to add that Pastel touches your home interiors:
1. Splashes of Pastel
- Adding different textures in furniture and accessories brings interest and makes pastel feels alive. Small accessories can make a big impact when it comes to home decoration
. In the living room you can light colour coasters or in the bedroom, you can add lamp shades of light colour shades like pink or purple. They’ll appear vibrant, casual and inviting in your home decor.
2. Furniture in Neutrals - If you love pastel decor, then you can add the major furniture in your home in neutrals. From transitional to modern, you can easily find a sofa, chairs and ottomans in soft hues that can easily complement your home decor style and setting. On the other hand, you can also add a rug with soft colours that will not only make your home feel more inviting but also add interest to your room.
3. Mix and Match - Don’t be afraid to try something new in your home decor. With pastel colours, you can also make a bold move to bring some innovation in your home decor. Pastels are good, but bold colour and combination will make a style statement in your home decor.
4. Soft Furnishing Surprise - So, you’re a fan of pastel? Introducing a pastel colour in your home will make your space look more beautiful. Surprise your home with soft furnishings like cushions and drapes in eye-catching pastel shades to give your home interiors an instant uplift.
5. Add Art to Your Walls - Wall Art is a great way to tie together the elements in a room. If you want to add more interest in your home decor, then add some of the best wall arts in your room walls.
6. Open up Space with Pastels - Pastel colours are very popular, especially in bedrooms. Incorporates soft mint green on the walls with bright coloured accents, creating a fabulous contemporary bedroom design. Pastels can make a small bedroom look spacious.
These are only a couple of manners by which you can make your insides look fantastic and lively by joining this pattern. Thus, don't simply eat your ice-creams, smear your insides with it as well! For more inspiration, why not discover the rest of our blogs available online today? To know more about our products follow us on Facebook
or visit: www.furntastic.co.uk.