1. Make Your Bed More Inviting - Begin creating your peaceful bedroom by making it look comfortable and inviting. The easiest place to start is choosing the bed linens, comfortable sheets, soft contouring Pillow and Supportive Mattress. A high quality, a supportive mattress is one of the most important things, your comfort and health all depend upon the mattress you choose for your bed.
2. Power of Soothing Colors - Soothing colours are more calming and inviting, they have the power to transform the look of entire bedroom space. Nature Inspired colours like greens, freshwater blues and sand inspired tans brings the touch of nature to any space.
3. Get Rid of the Clutter - Keep your bedroom free from a heap of mess to create a relaxing space, it is a great idea to turn your bedroom into a sleep retreat. Aside from the obvious items like wardrobes, beds, chest of drawers, you can also use ottoman at the end of your to hold some daily essentials like blankets and bedding. Opt for a bed with storage space, so you can store extra items in the bed that you won’t use frequently.
4. Beautiful and Elegant Curtains - Bedroom Curtains are good for two reasons, first, they can provide you privacy and last they have a big impact on your overall bedroom decor. Consider the long curtains with soothing or bold colours that suit brilliantly with your bedroom walls and bedroom furnishings.
5. Bring Touch of Nature - Do you know what else helps refresh your bedroom? Plants have numerous health benefits. They release the water into the air and remove toxins from the space. Plants not only have health benefits but also add the touch of nature to your entire bedroom decor.
6. Mirrored Accent Details - Mirrored Accent Furniture will never go out of style due to its glamorous look. Undoubtedly, Mirrors and Mirrored Accessories will enhance the look of your home. If it is possible, try to add vibrant colours in your bedroom that combines perfectly with Mirrored Accent pieces and accessories.
Give fresh feel to your home with Andrew Martin Designs
Beautiful designs, elegant look and excellently crafted, there’s...
Our Favorite Accent & Lounge Chairs Under £400
Whether it’s a glowing wall colour, rug or a statement piece of furniture- every...
Minimalism vs Maximalism: Which Should You Go For?
It’s all about personal style, the way you decorate your home. Styling our homes and...